Information We Collect
We collect two types of information: personal information and other information. Information that relates to you as an identifiable, specific individual is “Personal Information.” Information that cannot be associated with you as an identifiable, specific individual is “Other Information.” In general, you can browse our Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information. Once you give us your Personal Information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to use our Website, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, shipping information and other Personal Information as indicated throughout our Website. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature.
Personal Information: Collection
We may collect Personal Information in several ways:
Creating a Customer Account: When you create an account on our Website, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other information. The information that you provide may be used to manage your account, fulfill orders and communicate with you.
Email and Contact Us: When you send us an email or send us an information through a link on our Website, you will provide us with your email address and any other information you choose to include in your communication.
Orders; Accounts: When you place orders on our Website, we will collect and process your billing information as part of processing your order. As necessary, this information will be shared with the associated credit card company or bank and other payment processing parties in connection with processing payment. We do not store credit card numbers from transactions on our Website.
Information about Other People: When you purchase an item for someone else, we will collect various information about the recipient, and we will use this information to fulfill and ship your gift order.
Personal Information: How We May Use and Disclose
We may use Personal Information for these purposes:
- Responding to your inquiries and fulfilling your requests, including contacting you if necessary.
- Processing and fulfilling your orders, including, without limitation, processing your orders and communicating with you about your orders.
- Sending you important information regarding TableArt or our Website.
- Communicating information to you (or the recipient of an order that you placed) by email, postal mail, telephone and other means about our products, services and any promotions.
- Helping us improve your customer experience, including by learning more about your preferences so that we can further personalize your experience with us.
- Maintaining and administering a gift registry for which you are a registrant or co-registrant.
- Analyzing trends and statistics regarding our business.
- Protecting the security and integrity of our Website and our business.
- Disclosing, as we believe to be required or appropriate (i) under applicable law; (ii) for our compliance with legal or judicial process; (iii) for enforcing our Terms and Conditions; (iv) for protecting our business; (v) for protecting rights that we may have under law or protecting our property; and (vi) allowing us to pursue available remedies at law or in equity or to limit damages that we might sustain.
We may disclose Personal Information to service providers and, sometimes, to third parties for various purposes, including, without limitation, to third parties:
- That provide services such as website hosting, data storage, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, credit card processing, information technology services, customer service, email delivery and related services, auditing and other similar services to enable such providers to provide their services.
- In connection with a gift registry on our Website for which you are a registrant or co-registrant.
- In the event of any sale or reorganization of TableArt.
Other Information: Collection
We may collect Other Information in various ways, including, without limitation:
- Through your browser: Certain information is collected through most devices, such as your Medium or Media Access Control ("MAC") address, manufacturer and model of your, your device identifier, screen resolution, and the type and version of your operating system and browser.
- Through server log files:An IP (internet protocol) address is a number that is automatically assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider. This is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits our Website, along with information, such as the time and length of a visit, and the pages that were visited. We also use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, helping diagnose server problems and administering our Website.
- Pixel tags and similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons) are small images that may be used by us and our service providers in connection with some pages of our Website and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, render such pages to you on various hardware devices and operating systems, track the actions of users and email recipients, serve relevant marketing communications to you, measure the success of marketing campaigns and compile statistics about usage and response rates. Pixel tags may collect information such as the pages, features and links accessed by a user, and the IP address, browser type and operating system of a user’s device.
- Information from you: We may collect demographic information such as your city, state or zip code, as well as other information, such as your preferred means of communication, your gender and your date of birth, when you voluntarily provide this information to us. We may also maintain a record of your orders, purchases, exchanges, returns and gift registries.
Other Information: Use
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your zip code with your name). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information.
We may aggregate (gather up data across all user accounts) Personal Information and disclose such information in a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties for their marketing and promotional purposes. However, in these situations, we do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally. Certain information, such as your name, email address, password, credit card number, and bank account number, are not disclosed to these third parties in a personally identifiable manner without your explicit consent.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. For example, we seek to use Secure Sockets Layer ("SSL") technology for the placement of orders. Unfortunately, no data storage system or data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their system, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
Please exercise caution in submitting Personal Information to TableArt or our Website, especially if you are accessing our Website using a public network or WiFi hotspot. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account that you might have with us has been compromised, please notify us immediately; and, until the potential issue has been addressed, please do not place any orders or transfer any Personal Information to our Website. If you need to place an orer, please call us or visit us in person.
We offer you the ability to review and change the information you submit to us by logging into our Website and entering in new information. Generally, we will not modify your Personal Information based on your request because it is very difficult to authenticate your account manually. You can change your user account, email address, contact information, shipping information and user preferences by going to the appropriate section of our Website.
Your information is stored on our web host's servers located in the United States. We believe that our web host uses reasonable procedural and technical safeguards to protect your Personal Information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, "firewalls," etc. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet.
Your Rights Regarding Your Personal Information
You have certain rights regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information. While these rights are not absolute, you generally have the right to (i) unsubscribe from promotional and marketing communications, (ii) opt out of our selling your information to third parties, and (iii) request deletion of Personal Information when there is no longer a legitimate reason to keep it. You can exercise these rights as follows:
Receiving promotional emails or other materials from us: If you no longer want to receive promotional emails or other materials in the future, you may unsubscribe.
Our sharing of your Personal Information with third parties for their marketing purposes: If you no longer want us to share your Personal Information in the future with third parties for their marketing purposes, you may submit a request to opt-out of such sharing by emailing [email protected].
Deletion of Personal Information if you believe that there is no longer a legitimate reason for us to keep it: If you no longer want us to retain your Personal Information, you may submit a request to delete your Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected]. Please note that, in certain cases, we will retain your Personal Information even if you make a deletion request as permitted by applicable law.
Access or Changing Your Personal Information: You may log into your account and change certain Personal Information at any time.
Do Not Track Signals
Children are not eligible to use our Website unsupervised, and we ask that children not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are under the age of 16, you may only use our Website in conjunction with and under the supervision of your parents or guardians.
Using Our Website from Outside the United States
Our Website is operated and controlled by us from the United States, is intended for a US audience and is not intended to subject us to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than that of the United States.